I do what I really love!
My job is to take live, atmospheric shots, tell photos
sincere stories from life.
I shoot in a reporting style, but I think that
a classic portrait is relevant at any wedding, and complements well
wedding story. Also
I always leave room for experimentation.
Call me or write — I will talk about the details of the work, I will focus on the free dates and cost.
+7(924)324-56-55 / WhatsApp
- in 2019, the winner of the «I see this way» photo contest as part of the «Depth of Field» festival in the «Aerial Photography» nomination
- in 2019, the winner of the «Look at Vladivostok 2018» competition in two nominations, «Taste of Life» and «Events».
- in 2018, finalist in the Love Story nomination Mywed Award 2018.
in 2018, the winner of the «Look at Vladivostok 2017» competition in two
nominations, «To love in Vladivostok» and «Away from the bustle of the city.»
- in 2018, winner of the international annual competition 35AWARDS 2017: 100 Best Photos.
- in 2018 the winner in the all-Russian annual open project Best of Russia 2017
- in 2017, the winner of the «I see this way» photo contest as part of the «Depth of Field» festival in the nominations «More Than the Sea» and «Face of Generation»
- in 2017, the prize-winner of the # Russian window competition in honor of the 10th anniversary of Andrei Malakhov's «StarHit» project together with the Multimedia Art Museum and the winner of the «Stop-frame. From the North Caucasus to the Far East ”
- in 2016, the winner of the contest «Your good morning» from «Prophotos.ru»
- in 2015, «Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers of Vladivostok» from «Prophotos.ru»
- my works were published in magazines in the city of Vladivostok, such as Wedding Day, Welcome Vladivostok
Welcome to my Instagram!